You need the OGame Tips Strategy Guide! Over 100 pages of tips and methods to waste your opponents... and make your friends envious!
Fleets and Ships:
New Ship: The Battlecruiser
OGame Overview of the Battlecruiser.(read more...)
- Calculated Speed of your Ships As far as speed goes, you can determine that simply by moving your mouse pointer over the name of the ship in your fleet menu, eventually it pops up with the speed of your ship! (read more...)
How to crack defences (edited greatly)
Since the recent article outlines the best way to defend against raids/farming attempts, I figured that it would be beneficial if I provided the other side of the coin: how to BEAT defences.(read more...)
Small Cargo vs Large Cargo Ship
Which do you prefer? Large Cargo (LC) ships or Small Cargo (SC) ships?(read more...)
Armor and Shielding
After every round of battle, your shields will regenerate back to full. Your armor is the “hit points” of your ship, and these do not regenerate during the battle. However, after the battle, any ships that took damage are repaired back to full status.(read more...)
Question: How many fleets can i send at one time?
How many fleets can i send at one time?(read more...)
Question: My Espionage Probes got Destroyed?
I dont know what just happened, but I sent 5 espionage probes to spy on one guy, then they got destroyed?!?(read more...)
The Perfect Army? - by R-Someone
This was posted as a comment on the Fleets and Ships Overview article. I think it deserves its own spot…(read more...)
Question: Can my moon be destroyed?
Can my moon be destroyed?(read more...)
Question: Colonizing a planet
If I send a colonizing ship to an unused planet, and another ship from another player gets there first, what happens to mine?(read more...)
Question: How many rounds to destroy a Large Cargo?
How many rounds does it take for a small laser to destroy a large cargo? I have a relatively small fleet, but i want to attack someone with low defences without losing my cargos. Or would one bomber destroy 20 in one round, with rapidfire?(read more...)
Saving your Resources
The latest bit of information I received concerns your saving your resources. You can save your resources from attack.(read more...)
Recycling those Debris Fields
When you look around the Galaxy Map, you may see a T next to certain planets. This means there is a Debris Field there.(read more...)
When you upgrade the engines on a ship, any ships that are enroute will NOT get the engine upgrades until they dock at a space port (return home). Then they will receive the new ship upgrades.(read more...)
Can you send Deathstars to destroy a moon using the ACS?
The Alliance Combat System can only be used to send combined fleets on an Attack mission.(read more...)
When building items at a shipyard (which includes fleet AND defense items), the time spent is based on the ShipYard level. The higher the shipyard, the faster you can build.(read more...)
- Recycling: Can you choose a resource? When you view a Debris Field, you will see the Metal and Crystal content. You can harvest that Debris to give yourself a resource boost. (read more...)
- The Truth About Mobile Attack Bases I think that until you really have a fleet to be able to actually use it, you’re better off having 8 colonies. Kwea wrote: You are dead wrong about the mobile base not being worth it. Once you get an actual fleet the real res isn’t even in raiding, it is in (read more...)
- Ships and Shipyards You do not have to have a shipyard on a planet in order to base a fleet there. (read more...)
- Fleets and Ships - Overview So, which is the most cost-effective ship? Which is the best ship to be used as cannon fodder? Are Bombers worth building? I will try to answer these questions. (read more...)