Distance Calculations for your MissilesHelpful info copied from another thread at oGame…
An interplanetary missile needs 30 seconds if you sent it to a planet in your system and for every system you have to fly over you have to add 60 seconds flying time.
You can not send these rockets over galaxies and it depends on your impulse engine how far you can send them..
This is the formula: (impulse engine level) * 2 – 1 = Systems the rocket can fly
For Example by engine level 6: 6 * 2 – 1 = 11 systems…
I hope this stops someone building a Rocket Silo lvl 4 and finding they can’t blow much stuff up
Levels Require for Missiles
- Rocket Silo at level 1 – You cannot build any missiles. Capacity of 5
- Rocket Silo at level 2 – You can build anti-ballistic missiles. Capacity of 10
- Rocket Silo at level 3 – You cannot build any missiles. Capacity of 15
- Rocket Silo at level 4 – You can build interplanetary missiles. Capacity of 20
- Rocket level 5+ – You learn no new missiles, but you get +5 capacity per level.
Generall, Rocket Silos are not really that useful, until you get to the higher level where you can do a Mobile Attack Base, or raid your neighbors.
To build your rockets – IPM or ABM you go to your Defense Screen. Scroll down to the bottom.