Ever wonder if you play too much OGame? Well now you can tell.
Here are the top 10 signs you play too much OGame!
10. You make up silly Top 10 Lists about it.
9. You send your lunch on a return trip (via a taxi) to ensure nobody else eats it.
8. When you hear about a crash on the highway, you wonder if anyone got a moon.
7. When you read the news about the latest spy that was caught, you wonder how high their espionage tech was.
6. You set your alarm for the middle of the night to check to make sure you haven’t been scanned or attacked.
5. You start to call your friends by their OGame username.
4. You form alliances with your coworkers so the Boss is afraid to fire someone.
3. You take an extra car along on vacation to accomodate the extra fuel.
2. You try and link your science project with your friends in the hopes that you can complete it sooner.
And the number 1 sign you play too much OGame!
1. When your new neighbor moves in, you start spying on them to see what sort of threat they pose to your fleet/resources!
Feel free to send this to your friends and fellow gamers. All I ask is you provide a link back to this website. The URL is: http://www.ogametips.com/